This will be your year! Now that I have your attention and I know you’re highly motivated, I have a small list of things I would like for you to achieve in 2015. So dust off that laptop, turn on your pc or bring out that paper and pencil you’ve had tucked in that bag for the last year and lets get started.
1. Finish Liquid Silver or at least half of another novel you have stored in that little stick of yours.
2. Write two short stories. (4,000 to10,000 words each)
3. Read six novels like: Daughter of the Howling Moon by R.H. Burkett, Ridgeline- by Pam Foster, then there’s Type and Cross by Staci Troilo, who are just a few of the local authors publishing great stories in Northwest Arkansas.
4. Please write a 250-300-word bio. Yes Self, you really need to update.
5. And last but not least, blog once a month. And make sure you do it on time. And Self, there really is a deadline.